30.12.09

you're a warden's pet, she's a screaming suffragette

After my hugely successful fuzzy felt Cat-Pig that I made Edward as part of his Christmas present (read: it was quite poorly executed and looked rather more piggy than catty), I feel inspired to do more sewing this year. I live very near a huge fabric shop in Southampton so really have no excuse.

Nikon N60 - Fujifilm Superia 400 35mm (ew finger smudge!)
The sewing machine will be going back with me, as will various kitchen items that I've been gathering since I got back. It's surprising how neccessary a ladle is when you don't own one. Another thing on my kitchen wishlist is this one-cup teapot from Zero Japan, which they use at a really lovely cafe called The Larder in Edinburgh on Blackfriar's street off the Royal Mile.

They also had Eteaket's tea 'Blooming Marvellous', which is the nicest green tea I've ever had. Look, flowers!

A final word, again nothing to do with what came before - it's New Years Eve tomorrow, and I have nothing to wear.

No comments: