28.9.09

i feel like a piece of 2x4

Right now I'm totally at university! On saturday I loaded up the car with everything I could think of, and yet still managed to arrived completely under/overprepared - eleven scarves, but not one belt in sight; comic books, but no coathangers; giant pink umbrella, but a complete lack of shower gel - so the past few days I've been in quite a topsy-turvy place. However, a trip to the budget emporiums of Southampton (Asda, I love you, though you are owned by Walmart and therefore evil) sorted me out with what I was missing, and I have been collected enough to make one meal so far! I quickly discovered that I can't function on crisps alone, as much as I might want to. My new home is flat 23 in Romero halls, with eight other lovely people. There are photos to put up, but I think this one reflects best what is to be expected in the next three years:

No comments: